You’re either here because you accidentally clicked, or because you genuinely wish to know more about me.
Well, either way, welcome. :3
I come from Canada. That big, frosty, igloo-filled land to the north. My name is Sam, but you can call me pretty much anything you like -within reason- and I’ll probably answer to it. I like a lot of things. No, really, a lot. Most notably:
OTP: Teslen | Favourite Ep: Tempus (4.1)
- Stargate: SG-1
OTP: Jack/Sam | Favourite Ep: 200 (10.6)
- Doctor Who
OTP: Nine/Rose, Jack/EVERYTHING, Eleven/River (a smidge) | Favourite Ep: If I had to choose… Probably ‘Vincent And The Doctor’ (5.10)
OTP: John/Aeryn (duh), D’Argo/Chiana | Favourite Ep: John Quixote (4.7) ; The Peacekeeper Wars (not an ep)
- Star Trek: Voyager
OTP: Janeway/Chakotay | Favourite Ep: The Q And The Grey (3.11) ; Coda (3.15) ; Bride of Chaotica! (5.12) ; Fair Haven (6.11)
- Sherlock (BBC)
OTP: Sherlolly, I guess? If I had to pick. | Favourite Ep: The Great Game (1.3)
- The Dark Crystal
- Essentially any Muppet/Jim Henson movie
- Captain America
- The Avengers
- Alice in Wonderland (ALL of them… or okay MOST of them)
- Mary Poppins
- The Wizard of Oz
- Tin Man (was actually a mini-series but technicalities)
- Oz The Great And Powerful
- The King’s Speech
- Peter Pan (2003)
- Dorian Gray
- The Secret of Moonacre
- The Great Gatsby (1974 because I have to specify now; 2013 was okay)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Rise of the Guardians
- Finding Nemo
- Lots of Tim Burton things
- The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
- Harry Potter Series (J.K. Rowling)
- The Last Unicorn (Peter S. Beagle)
- Peter Pan (J.M. Barrie)
- A Curse Dark As Gold (Elizabeth C. Bunce)
- The Princess And The Goblin (George MacDonald)
- What can I say about cosplay?
- I love sewing and planning cosplays.
- And I absolutely ADORE discussing it with people! (Free permission to spam my askbox about it).
- I think wigs are probably my version of drugs. I don’t know why, but I just love working with and wearing them.
- There are far too many costumes on my ‘to do’ list… I doubt if I’ll ever get around to them all.
- Favourite costume to date is… probably Helen’s ‘For King And Country’ dress. I’ve never worked so hard on something before, or paid as much attention to details… or spent so much money. XD
- I’ll say it again, TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS STUFF. I have a weird love for helping people out with cosplay questions and stuff. :P
Aaaand that is me in a nutshell, because you always wanted to know.
Sorry- you’re not getting my shoe size. ;)